Welling United is a Football Club who play in the Vanarama National League South and is located in Park View Road, Welling. Due to the exciting expansion of the football club we are now seeking a full-time Bar and Events Manager to join our professional and friendly team.
Bar Manager Job Responsibilities:
– Maintains inventory.
– Creates/ updates drink and food menus.
– Ensures the bar is well-stocked and clean.
– Tracks customer behaviour and sales.
– Maintains budget and monitors costs.
– Maintains drink and assists with food documentation.
– Oversees planning for events.
– Selects and purchases alcohol/ soft drinks with our supplies, and assists with food ordering.
– Manages bar staff and their roots and in some cases arranging door supervisors, wait staff, and/or kitchen staff as well.
– Assists with Function Hires.
– Uses point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant Look to arrange events at the club and promote on social media
This role will require you to be flexible with the days and time of work as this role will be Monday to Sunday and will include late nights.
Bar & Events Manager Qualifications/ Experience /Skills:
– Have EPOS with back end till experience.
– Have Experience in ordering bar stock and working to budgets
– Experience in Organising Bar Staff
– Problem-solving skills.
– Good relationship skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Able to maintain restraint in stressful situations.
– Ability to deescalate tense interactions.
– Judgement and creativity.
– Good with maths.
– Enthusiasm and lots of energy.
– Bar and Hospitality qualification desirable.
– Prior experience working in a bar or restaurant.
– Management/ Supervisory experience.
– Familiarity with point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant management platforms.
– Strong leadership ability.
– Organisational skills.
– Customer service skills.
– Knowledge of food, beverage, and hospitality industries.
– Calm under pressure
If you are interested in this role and joining our team. Please forward your CV, covering letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time