LV Bet’s Matchday 29 Stat Pack
The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 29 in the National League South.
Dorking Wanderers v Bath City
- It’s sixth vs fifth as the play-off race in the National League South heats up. Bath could return to second place with a win.
- Dorking are now four games without victory but have only lost three times at home.
- Bath will be looking to bounce back from their last game on the road, a 7-0 hammering at Wealdstone last weekend.
- Bath won 1-0 when the teams last met back in October, with Adam Mann’s goal proving the difference.
Tonbridge Angels v Wealdstone
- League leaders Wealdstone travel to 19th-placed Tonbridge Angels, who currently sit two points above the relegation zone.
- The Stones have the second best away form in the league and have scored 29 goals on their travels this season.
- Tonbridge are unbeaten so far this calendar year, having picked up two wins and two draws in their last four games.
- Wealdstone were 3-1 winners when the teams met in October earlier in the season.
St Albans City v Welling United
- It’s 20th vs 18th in the fight for survival at the foot of the National League South.
- Only two sides have a worse home record than St Albans this season. They have shipped 23 goals at Clarence Park.
- Welling have won their last two games under new manager Bradley Quinton, but before that they lost five games on the bounce.
- St Albans won the last meeting between the two sides 1-0, back in October. Albert Adu getting the sole goal.
Concord Rangers v Havant & Waterlooville
- Promotion-chasing Havant travel to Concord looking to close a ten-point gap on leaders Wealdstone.
- Havant are the only side left undefeated away from home. They have taken 31 points from a possible 39 on the road.
- Concord have been defeated six times at home already this season and the last two games they played at Thames Road were both losses.
- Havant were 2-1 winners when they hosted the Essex side back in October.
Top Picks from LV BET
47/20 The clash between Dorking vs Bath to end as a draw
(Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
27/20 League leaders Wealdstone to score over 2.0 goals at Tonbridge
13/5 The relegation battle between St Albans and Welling to finish level
15/2 Havant to continue their brilliant away form with 2-1 win at Concord
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)